Over the years humans have chopped down countless number of tress to build luxury residential or commercial properties. As a result, nature is now suffering with global warming due to deforestation. Deforestation also leads to reduced amount of water in the soil and air that further declines biodiversity. So, instead of cutting the trees why don’t we work with nature, instead of working against it? There are few clever architects who have come up with a brilliant solution in form of arboreal architecture to preserve natural forests while providing luxury living to homeowners.
Here are 15 commendable tree-hugging buildings that have refused to cut natural trees and embraced them playfully. These mind-bending architectural designs force us to think that how wonderful our nature would have been now if mankind had incorporated the trees into their living space ages ago.
But it’s never too late to learn from past mistakes and start working on improvement, especially when it concerns our nature. You can also accept and opt this nature and architecture combination, if you’re planning to build a new house. Such tree-human cohabitation is necessary for the greener present and future of the Mother Nature.
Have a look at the following tree-hugging buildings, which are built around trees- instead over their dead remains.
1. Lakeview Residence
2. Hole In The Wall
3. The Tea House
4. Modern Austin Treehouse by MF Architecture
5. Tree-hugging stairs
6. Private Hollywood Hills Residence, California
7. Kook Osteria & Pizzeria
8. Private West Virginia Residence, USA
9. Urban Treehouse Apartment Complex by Luciano Pia
10. Cylindrical Glass House Embracing The Tree
11. Wooden Bungalow in Peru
12. Casa Vogue
13. The Pretty House in Sydney
14. Niavaran Residential Complex
15. Another Tree-cuddling Abode
Latest posts by Sunil Chandel (see all)
- Choosing Healthy Foods to Feed Your Pet - September 21, 2021
- Three Yard Maintenance Ideas for the Colder Months - September 16, 2021
- 6 Awesome Facts About Snow - September 16, 2021