Halloween is just two weeks away and people are already getting into the spirit. Just like every other family, even you must have started decorating your house as well as front yard for the spookiest night. Plus, waiting for kids who go door to door for trick-o-treating. But how about breaking this age-old tradition? Instead, go for trunk-o-treat from car to car.
Car enthusiasts will not only love the idea of trunk-o-treat, but also won’t mind giving a scary makeover to their ride on All Hallows’ Eve. Thinking what would be the best Halloween costume for your car? Don’t stress too much, here are 20 fun and frighting ways to dress up your car for Halloween.
1. Just like this blood-covered Range Rover Evoque, you can also give such scary makeover to your car. It would seem as if the car had been involved in a terrible accident.
2. Turn your car’s trunk into illuminating dead-end cemetery, along with floating ghosts all around. It’ll look more scary at night.
3. Dress up your car like ominous black cat to scare off passerbys.
4. Coffin trunk with a skeleton lying inside, and other goblins along with ghosts are surrounding it.
5. Glowing ghosts and spider waiting for you in your car’s trunk.
6. Blood-curdling zombie trying to make its way out of the trunk to drink more blood.
7. Ghosts, ghouls and goblins have arrived at your house to scare the hell out of you.
8. Black car decor with skulls at front. Well, this needs lot of work before completion. So, are you ready for this spooky car remodeling?
9. If there’s an old car in your garage, you can turn it into a car that looks like as if it has been burnt in a horrible accident.
10. Goblin on car’s roof is looking for you and won’t spare you at any cost.
11. From hood to trunk, you can transform your whole car into this Halloween theme.
12. Celebrate Halloween the pirate’s way with this fun yet horrifically-styled decoration.
13. Scary ghost looking for help. So, would you lend a helping hand?
14. Pumpkin-themed car covers are another great choice to keep your car protected during the Halloween party. Meanwhile, it’ll add fun element to the creepiest night.
15. Cowboy skeleton riding your car.
16. This demon here wants to play peek-a-boo with you. Up for the game?
17. Giant spiders covering your car with their web all around.
18. Trunk-o-treat for kids! Candies in trunk surrounded by skeletons and fun jack-o-lanterns.
19. Jack-o-lantern car makeover, but it might cost you a fortune.
20. Spooky graveyard in your car’s trunk and few sweets for trunk-o-treaters.
While some of these are quite jovial, but rest of the rides are actually quite frightening. From trunk-o-treat to spine-chilling car adornments, these frightfully witty ideas will surely inspire you to get your car ready for October 31st.
Happy ghostly parking!
Latest posts by Sunil Chandel (see all)
- Choosing Healthy Foods to Feed Your Pet - September 21, 2021
- Three Yard Maintenance Ideas for the Colder Months - September 16, 2021
- 6 Awesome Facts About Snow - September 16, 2021